Enrollment for the 2014-2015 JACKSON CHILD CARE ACADEMY Child Care Program has begun. To register, please visit the Jackson Child Care Academy link:
Please note that in order for your child(ren) to attend Child Care on the first day of school, September 3, 2014, payment and the registration form must be submitted and received by the Child Care offices (located in at the Goetz School – Trailer “I”) no later than Friday, August 15th
If you have any questions about our programs and would like to speak to someone directly, please visit the link above for an email link and/or call the Child Care offices directly at (732) 833-4677 OR (732)833-4637.
Please remember that the LAST day for registration to ensure child care placement for the FIRST day of school is August 15th. Registration information/requests/payments received after that date will NOT be able to start child care services until the SECOND or THIRD week of school. Due to safety and procedural concerns, exceptions WILL NOT be made regarding this deadline of August 15th.
Summer Office Hours
July 7th through August 22nd
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Kickball with Karas Challenge!
Are you up to Mr. Karas' reading challenge? Here's what to do:
1. Join the Ocean County Library Summer Reading Program "Fizz-Boom! READ!" by signing up at www.theoceancountylibrary.org or visit the Jackson Library.
2. Read any 5 books at your reading level.
3. Enter the books into your summer reading log on the Ocean County Library website.
4. After you enter 5 books in your reading log, go to the Jackson Library and get your certificate to show that you read your 5 books.
5. In September, bring your certificate to your new teacher. The class (at each grade level) that turns in the most certificates will win the chance to play a special kickball game with Mr. Karas!